[linux-dell-laptops] I need HELP with installing Linux on my Inspiron 7500

  • andreag287@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 1999
      How do I get Linux to recognize my LS-120 Super Drive ?
      How do I get Linux to recognize my video card ?
      How do I get X Windows working with my notebook ?

      I need to install the PCMCIA drivers disk but, I have th LS-120 Super
      Drive.
      I need to have this working soon. I need to use Linux to write a paper
      for school.