cursor

  • tidbitscooter
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      I use an Inspiron 8100. I installed Mandrake 9. Everything seems
      fine, except: the cursor is invisible. It can only be located by
      rolling it over icons. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
    • Brock Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Try adding this line to the video card section of your XF86config-4 file

        Option "hw cursor" "off"

        this should turn off the video card's mouse pointer feature.

        On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 21:40, tidbitscooter wrote:
        > I use an Inspiron 8100. I installed Mandrake 9. Everything seems
        > fine, except: the cursor is invisible. It can only be located by
        > rolling it over icons. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Brock Campbell
        Senior Systems Architect
        (306)717-2523