Re: Can't Install Red Hat 8.0 on a Inspiron 8000

  • marckwilliams_pm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Thanks for the advice, I figured it out. If you have an ATI Rage
      Mobility M4 card, select it from the video driver list. Then on the
      monitor window, select the Dell 1600X (I have a 15"). The install
      worked flawlessly after I figured out the correct monitor setting.

      Linux is awesome, although Ximian Evolution 1.2 crashes when entering
      contacts occasionally. Suspend works great.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "marckwilliams_pm"