[linux-dell-laptops] Configuring X during Red Hat install

  • clive@thesource.org.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 1999

      I've just got a XPi P133 and am trying to install Red Hat 6.0 on it.

      First problem of not having my CD recognised was overcome by using the
      5.2 boot and supp images, but when it gets to configuring X, I'm lost.

      Does anybody know what I should choose for the video driver and monitor
      settings?

      Arghhh

      cLive ;-)