Re: X-Windows on Inspiron 5000e

  • leonard@cfoknows.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2000
      Thanks -- it was the vga= in lilo.conf that did the trick...

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com, Carsten Borchardt

    • zdavid@accesstoledo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
        Hello,

        I noticed your post on the "freeze on exit", I have the same problem
        on RH6.2 with Xfree 4.0.2. I have tried playing with the vga setting
        in the lilo.conf with no luck. Did you get this resolved ? If so what
        was the fix ?

        thanks
        david