Dell CPx J650

  • jah jhah
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      Does anyone have a working XF86Config file and info for a CPxJ650?

      Regards,
      w4n
    • dweller@the-threshold.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2000
        I have a working CPx750 XF86Config file..

        I use my laptop at work/home and in between when connected to an
        external monitor it uses 1600x1280 (16 bit) and on its own display it
        used 1024x768. I also use a three button USB mouse and the inbuilt
        PS/2 2 button mice.

        I'll stick the it in the files section