Anyone used the Mandrake PRISM2-UTILS package?

  • Mcleod, Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      has anyone used the prism-utils (or it is prism2-utils) package? It's meant
      to install the wlan-ng driver but I am receiving 'operation not supported'
      when trying to fire up Kismet - I suppose that error is occurring when
      Kismet tries to put the card in monitor mode..

      I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 with a Truemobile (Prism based) internal
      mini-pci card that I am trying to enable for passive listening / scanning /
      general experimentation..