how to monitor with PRISM2 based TrueMobile

  • Mcleod, Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      I am trying to get Kismet and Airsnort working with a Truemobile card that
      shows up as PRISM2 based. I have installed the prism2-utils package for
      Mandrake and still no success - when I try to start kismet_monitor - I
      receive the error that wlanctl-ng reports that 'operation is not supported'.
      Sorry I am on another machine or I would post all relevant logs. Just
      wondering if anyone has had any similar problems or can think of something
      to try?

      Ian McLeod
      Customer Service Office (CSO)
      EDS (Australia) Pty Ltd
      Level 9, 108 North Tce, Adelaide, SA, 5000
      Phone: (08) 8464 1304
      Fax: (08) 8464 1508
      email: ian.mcleod@... / SAGJustice@...

      e ...The recognised global leader in ensuring clients achieve superior value
      in the Digital Economy