Re: [linux-dell-laptops] DWL-650+ on Red Hat Linux 8.0

  • peace bwitchu
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2002
      I agree it is a good card and am keeping mine as well
      for use with windows XP and use a linksys wpc11 for
      linux. Supposedly texas instruments is coming out
      with a binary only driver for the DWL-650 + in
      december. Then I can get rid of linksys card. The
      new DWL-650 h/w version K1 is the same as the dwl 650+
      can't be for sure on that one though dlink couldn't
      confirm it.

      Peace