Problems with KDE 2 on Mandrake 7.2 (II)

  • jfcervera@jazzfree.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Ok guys,
      Do you remember that I can't work with KDE 2 in my Inspiron 5000e? I
      tried gnome and it work!!.

      Very strange I thought, so I decided to reinstall the whole system,
      just in case it was something to do with the ReiserFS or something.
      Then I only selected the groups I want to install and not the
      individual packages (in order to do not miss any important package)
      and after updating the video driver and setting up my XF86Config
      file ...
      KDE 2 failed again to work!! SH...TT!!
      Ok, now I'm going to try to get this famous working binaries that you
      people are talking about!! I hope this time it works