RE: [Linux-dell-laptops] Mandrake 9 Final Problems on 8100

  • Mcleod, Ian
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      I have a sneaking suspicion that not enough development packages are installed - I suggest we check that we have installed our kernel sources?
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002

        It worked first time on my Latitude laptop. Did you install all of the appropriate development tool RPMS when you built your system?

        Also, you are doing all this as root right?

        Good luck!

        Darren.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
          kernel source package from third CD installed and drivers compiled perfectly.

          All okay now..