Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Changing boot BIOS splash on i2800?

  • mchristoph.eckert@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2002 01:18 schrieb Mcleod, Ian:
      > Where did you get that bootable?

      Oh,

      I created from an Win98 machine and then copieed the tool and
      the pict to the Disk. Then I botted my notebook from this
      disk and installed the pict. Did work very fine.

      Gruß

      ce

      ======
      Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
      http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
      ======
    • Mcleod, Ian
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002