Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Changing boot BIOS splash on i2800?

  • mchristoph.eckert@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2002
      Am Montag, 30. September 2002 08:30 schrieb Mcleod, Ian:

      > Anyone have any success here?

      Yes, got it. I booted from a bootable DOS-Floppy and did it.

      Gruß

      ce

      ======
      Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
      http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
      ======
    • Mcleod, Ian
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2002
        Where did you get that bootable?

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
          Am Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2002 01:18 schrieb Mcleod, Ian:
          > Where did you get that bootable?

          Oh,

          I created from an Win98 machine and then copieed the tool and
          the pict to the Disk. Then I botted my notebook from this
          disk and installed the pict. Did work very fine.

          Gruß

          ce

          ======
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002