redhat 7.3 and win 2k dual booting trouble, won't boot into linux

  • jason_czhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hi, everyone,

      My system is Dell Insprion 4100 and has a Win2k Installed. I tried to
      install redhat Linux 7.3 onto it, but I met some problems.

      After redhat 73 installtion, I reboot the system, but it directly go
      to windows 2000, and no LILO boot loader screeen presented. Just like
      I installed nothing.

      My partition is

      4G FAT32--|---6G----|

      | Dell | /boot | ---- Win 2k NTFS -----
      | shared | Linux |

      and I used Lilo as bootloader, which was installed on MBR.

      I'm a newbie to Linux, anybody give me some idea, appreciated.

      Jason