laptop

  • denny15650
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hello every one. My name is denny I am currently using some elses
      computer.I am disabled and trying to start a home buissiness and I
      need a laptop computer. Is there any one out there who can donate A
      used one or one that needs minor repairs. I know I am a stranger to
      you all but I hope some one has a heart. desperate
      Denny15650@...