I4100 and firewire card

  • Peter Møller Neergaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I have an Inspiron 4100 without a Firewire port. I am considering to
      buy a PCMCIA Firewire card (preferable with power, but I don't know
      whether that is possible with the firewire standard). Does anybody
      have any experience (positive/negative) with any such cards?

      Thanks

      Peter
      --
      http://www.linearity.org/turtle/contact.html
      ``When you have had all the experiences, met all the famous people,