CPU Utility

  • phantasma_13
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Mandrake (and maybe other distros) offers a utility specifically for
      Dell laptops. The utility will monitor the temperature of the cpu.
      I built this in when compiling my kernel, but I am unsure how to use
      it and can't find much/any information about it online. Anyone
      familiar with this utility? I would appreciate any guidance. thanks.

      Seth