7500 touchpad - Stop tap?

  • markws7m
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 10:49 AM
      Hello all,

      Just installed RedHat 7.3 on my older Dell Inspiron 7500.
      Everything installed and seems to work great: X video, touchpad, etc.

      Now the question is my touchpad is working but it is taking taps on
      it as a mouse click. I know that is a default behavior but it is
      one that I really don't like. In windows I turned it off. Perhaps
      I just have too heavy a touch.

      Anyway I searched this group and saw that several folks recommend
      running tpconfig. Well I don't seem to have it.

      Under Redhat 7.3 is there a way to turn off this functionality of
      the touchpad?

      Thanks in advance

      Mark
    • markws7m
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Nevermind.... Found it on the web after some searching.

        Thanks