Need instructions to install Redhat 7.1 PCMCIA network card

  • silveystephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      I need some simple instruction on how to install the following PCMCIA
      Multi-Function (network/modem) cards (either one is fine) for a Red
      Hat Linux 7.1 (server) installation on my Dell Laptop. The multi-
      function pcmcia cards I have are listed below:

      Xircom : model_number_cem56-100

      and

      3com : model_number_3ccfem556b

      Either one is fine. Please keep it simple, with me in mind. Thank
      you, and if possible, email your reply to me at:
      silveystephen@... if you have time.