Configuration of TrueMobule 1150

  • m0409824528
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      I am running Mandrake 8.2 and have a 8200 with an internal Mini-PCI
      TrueMobile card. Does any one have the relevent pcmcia config files
      for this working ?

      The FAQ seems to be out of date and the Orinoco page gives so much
      general information, that it starts to get confusing.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Chris
    • Rodney Gordon II
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
        As you will find in the FAQ: Please see my site..

        http://www.pobox.com/~meff/i8200/

        -r

        --
        Rodney "meff" Gordon II - meff@...

        -->
        The three questions of greatest concern are -- 1. Is it attractive?
        2. Is it amusing? 3. Does it know its place?
        -- Fran Lebowitz, "Metropolitan Life"