inspiron 2600 X

  • Kovacs Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I have searched through the archive and the net, and am a bit worried
      afterwards. I will have an inspiron 2600 (with the i830mg chipset
      graphic card) and I am not surewhat to prepare to. Will be able to
      run X with more colour depth than 8bit? Maybe 24? There are some
      statements on the web that say only 8 bpp and I have found 24bpp-s as
      well.

      Thanks,

      Ricsi