- I installed rh7 on my i82k and while setup opted to install lilo in
the mbr .. after installing rh completely my laptop boots to win xp
automatically . I had chosen linux as my default boot option ! Can
anyone pls help n tell me where my lilo disappeared?
My 30 gb hdd is partitioned as follows .
1. cylinder 0-66: unpartitioned space .. I intended to get my
laptop to suspend to the hdd . So I thought I'd leave space for it .
2. then a 50mb partition for /boot
3. 6gb for win xp ntfs
4. extended partition for the rest of the stuff, which contains
1. 5 gb partition for /
2. 512mb swap
3. 2 gb for /home
4. then 3 4gb fat32 partitions for win
thanks for the help in advance ..