rh 7 and win xp dual boot

  • madgoks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:49 AM
      i wanted to know if the lilo with rh 7 is capable of dual booting
      win xp. i have a 50 mb partition before the 1024 cy on my i82k. shud
      i put the lilo in the mbr or in /boot. can i use the nt loader to
      boot into linux??

      any help wud be welcome..... thanks in advance

      dattatraya
    • Stephen Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 8:31 AM
        lilo is capable of booting it. the NT loader should also be fine..

        -steve

        stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21
        http://www.whacked.net/oss/ldl