HID

  • yomen0208
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hey!

      I'm trying to get a Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Power gamepad(the
      name long enough for you?) to work on my linux box and then my
      lintop. I know that it(except for the rumble motors) works under the
      standards for Human Interface Devices(HID), and while i'm not a
      newbie
      (messed with a lot of stuff and very comfortable with CLI) I've
      never messed with any HIDs, so any help will be.... well helpfull;)

      Thanks,
      -Matt