Re: Help for destroyed MBR

  • adele_diouf
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2002
      Hi Brad,

      Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the fdisk -l /dev/hda, but it only
      finds my FAT32 partition on /dev/hda1. My Linux partitions have
      disappeared, which is also why the rescue disk cannot find them.

      Well, that was a bad day, and I probably shouldn't have switched on a
      computer anyway...

      Adele

      Adele--- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., Brad Langhorst <bwlang@y...>