dell inspiron 8100 keyboard

  • Rajarshi Guha

      Hi,
      I was wondering if anybody knew whether standalone keyboards are available
      which are like the keyboard on the Inspirons - the on my 8100 is lovely and
      lets me type *fast*.

      TIA,

      - --
      Rajarshi Guha | email: rajarshi@...
      417 Davey Laboratory | web : http://jijo.cjb.net
      Department of Chemistry | ICQ : 123242928
      Pennsylvania State University | AIM : LoverOfPanda
      GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6 1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A
      Public Key : http://pgp.mit.edu/
      Accuracy, n.:
      The vice of being right