Re: [linux-dell-laptops] OT: Loose Keyboard

  • Gottfried Mayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 12:19 AM
      Hi

      The Keyboard on my 8200 has the same problem, I already disassembled the
      keyboard (4x "K" - Screws on the bottom of the Laptop) and reassembled it,
      but the problem still exists. I think that even a replacement of the whole
      notebook would bring nothin. :-((

      Maybe you can place something under the arrow keys to avoid the clicking
      noise, but I have already given up this case...

      Gottfried Mayer

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 2:55 PM
        Same problem here. Good to know that disassembling does not solve the problem--now I don't have to do that :)

        I was thinking that a carefully placed drop of super-glue might do the trick--a bit low-tech, but might be effective.