Re: Synaptics driver is great, go get it!

  • fortepianissimo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2002
      I second the idea - better yet, could it be posted in the files
      section so everyone can download it (the version with S2R working)? I
      didn't send email to the author since I assume many would have already
      done so and more messages will make it an unpleasant thing.

      Thanks,

      Ben

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., Gary Peck <gbpeck@s...> wrote:
      > i did a quick search of google and couldn't find a newer version of
      > the driver than the one at mobilix.org. could you please let me know
      > where the newer version is located, or email it to me if it is not
      > available on the web?
      >
      > thanks,
      > gary
      >
      > On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 06:54:40PM +0200, Mitch wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > due to my problems with the synaptics_driver and S2R I contacted
      the author of
      > > the driver. He sent me a later version that actually works!
      > > The other issue, the not working right-button-events were just due
      to my
      > > incapability to find the right spot to touch ....
      > >
      > > Mitch

    • Mitch
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
        Hi,

        I've just uploaded the driver to the files section. Hope it works for you all!

        Bye

        Mitch