Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Alsa & I8200

  • mchristoph.eckert@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Am Montag, 1. Juli 2002 08:15 schrieb questforme:

      Hi,

      works, but there are some knacks in the audio output.
      Somebody who is linux audio developer helped me and he
      couldn't configure it better. He wrote me an email that the
      newest alsa drivers perhaps will fix the problem.

      But alsa works fine on my machine. See link below to go to my
      description-page.

      Gruß

      ce

      ======
      Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
      http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
      ======