Alsa & I8200

  • questforme
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      Has anybody got this to work? If yes, how?

      Kent
    • mchristoph.eckert@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Am Montag, 1. Juli 2002 08:15 schrieb questforme:

        Hi,

        works, but there are some knacks in the audio output.
        Somebody who is linux audio developer helped me and he
        couldn't configure it better. He wrote me an email that the
        newest alsa drivers perhaps will fix the problem.

        But alsa works fine on my machine. See link below to go to my
        description-page.

        Gruß

        ce

        ======
        Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
        http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
        ======