Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: TV out, how?

  • David Tansey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
      here's my current XF86Config-4 file...

      under Driver there are some commented out lines... the first block is
      just for TV-OUT. the second block is for twinview TV-OUT (sorry.., kinda
      in a rush so i can't edit it for you right now)

      David

      On Sun, 2002-06-30 at 11:07, teleflux wrote: If you could send me your
      XF86Config-4 for twinview I would really
      appreciate it. Thanks.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Click Here!