Cell Phone to Internet

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2002
      Is there a way, either in WinXP or Red Hat 7.2, in which I can connect
      to the Internet through my cell phone? I have an Audiovox CDM-4000-A
      phone through Verizon and an Inspiron 8100 with the mini-PCI modem and
      Ethernet interface. (I have the Ethernet interface and the modem
      working under Linux.) I might need the ability to connect through the
      cell phone with the next two months, plus it would be a nice thing to
      know about.
    • Brian Salomaki
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        I would talk to either your phone dealer (Verizon) or contact Audiovox
        directly and see if you can get a data cable for your phone. With that,
        assuming it's available, you should have no problem getting online,
        especially under Windows.