Using i8100 multimedia keys in KDE (not a FAQ)

  • Jason Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hi list. I got my volume keys working, and I successfully mapped my
      multimedia keys to F31 - F34, but I cannot find where to assign
      arbitrary commands to keystrokes in KDE 3.

      I found the shortcut keys settings in the KDE control panel, but that
      only configures predefined functions like changing window focus, etc.

      Am I missing something?

      Thanks.

      --
      fingerprint: 740F B8D9 DF20 362C F5BC CDE6 6923 5A48 7657 541F
      lynx -source http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~jhs/public_key.gpg | gpg --import