Thanks already!

  • dscordia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2002
      Hello group members,

      I'm BRAND new to this board (got my I4100 tuesday). Already I'm
      compelled to THANK EVERYONE for their work...especially on the FAQ. I
      couldn't figure out why the new kernel would lock solid while the
      default debian kernel (2.2.x) would work fine. I NEVER would have
      thought to turn off APIC! But one quick look at the faq saved me a
      great deal of trouble.

      Thanks again. Try finding this type of support from anywhere but the
      open-source community...

      Shawn