more GF2Go twinview

  • heckendr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Hi all,

      After managing to get twinview working with the LCD panel and TV
      ouptut, and with the LCD panel and an external monitor, I'm stumped
      at how to get twinview working with an external monitor and the TV
      output (ie not using the LCD at all).

      I get the an error about CRTCs before the Xserver bails from startx.

      In the log file there's a warning about there being 3 devices
      connected... so I assume that this is part of the problem. Using
      the "ConnectedMonitors" option doesn't seem to solve the problem
      either.

      Has anyone succeeded in doing this?

      btw I asked a question about overscan in the TV output which nobody
      has answered. It turns out that there's a tool called nv-tv which is
      just the ticket:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/nv-tv-out

      Thanks,
      Daniel