Re: [linux-dell-laptops] More weirndess since upgrading to RH7.3

  • Gregory Gulik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2002
      I just rebooted the Compaq laptop and the NFS problem is gone with the
      2.4.18-5 kernel from Red Hat.

      I'll do the i8100 later. I need to fiddle with NVIDIA drivers there so
      I don't have time to deal with that now.

      --
      Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/
      greg @ gulik.org http://www.drivingevents.com/