Nvidia??!!

  • chirohnd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      I use RedHat 7.3 on my I8100 and had troubles with my nVidia card.
      I downloaded the Nvidia and Glx modules for 7.3 from the nvidia site
      and it did work.
      However just now I tried restarting Linux and find that there is an
      error message
      "No more VertRefresh values remaining"
      What does this mean and how do i fix it.
      My GLcore module doesnt work also, though I read that it was not
      required.
      I also receive an error saying there is a problem with my glx
      something lib file is unresolved.??