[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Problem with trackball & monitor on XPI 166

  • Terrence O'Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 1999
      I have RedHat 6.0 running on a Dell Inspiron 3K, which has a neomagic 2160 for the video card. Using XF86, it supports up to 1024x768. Attached is a copy of my XF86Config file, which should be helpful if you want to modify your own to allow for better resolution. Has anyone else downloaded RedHat 6.1 yet and got it running yet on a similar laptop?