Infrared with Inspiron 3800 & Nokia 6150

  • fortune@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Hello,

      I'm trying to get the infrared port on the Inspiron 3800 work
      together with an cellular Nokia 6150.

      I'm using RedHat 7.0 and also tried using gnokii, but
      I cant' get a connect, so don't know, if the infrared
      port is working properly.

      Does anyone has experiences with this?
      Maybe anyone has knowledge of a tool for testing this port?

      Tips and that like please mail with cc to fortune@...

      thanx,

      Sebastian