Inspiron 8000? - Anyone looking at this beastie?

  • scsijon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      It has a whole lot of new hardware in it against the other Inspirons,
      however it does seem to be going back to some generic hardware standards.

      You can get a spec sheet vis the "medium and big business" pickpoint on the
      USA board if yours hasn't it yet.

      I've asked Dell Australia to seriously consider "Linux"ing it.

      Now to work out my configuration and what i'll have to do to my SuSE Linux
      to get it to work with it .............

      scsijon