Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: New I8100 Bios?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2002

      >Yeah it looks like my little APM dockapp in Windowmaker is working
      >now, cool!

      Other than the charge indicator, my power management was working much
      better before I "upgraded" from A10 to A11. I am switching back to A10.
      For the first time, under A11, I experienced the full-on fan condition
      which only a reboot will cure. And it isn't suspending automatically
      when I close the screen.

      What was the command to downgrade the BIOS?