Help with Emacs 21 to display/input Vietnamese

  • khanhbinhta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      My Suse 7.2 emacs works fine for Vietnamese editing but
      I just updated to Suse 8.0 and suddenly Emacs no longer
      complies . All characters with accent appears as blank boxes.
      I guess this is due to the lack of VN fonset . Anyone knows
      where to find this fontset and how to install it so that Emacs
      21.? will see it ? Thanks
      KB