Re: Time skewing..

  • scottseagroves
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      before someone flames me to STFW or read back-posts, yes, I just read
      through the "8100 and time lose and battery status" thread, which
      mentions this kind of time-zone jump in addition to steady drift.
      Seems to be a kernel-config issue, sorry to bring it up again.

      next time I will read previous posts first, like I should have.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "scottseagroves" <scottseagroves@n...>