How to built kernel to recognize NIC in port replicator AND in laptop ?

  • Vladimir Rainish
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      I recall I've seen a postage (or link) on this or other forum with
      detailed instructions how to build kernel which recognize NIC in
      advanced port replicator when laptop is docked and NIC in PCMCIA slot
      when laptop is undocked (Dell Inspiron 7500).

      Can somebody address me to the proper site/postage ?

      Thanks a lot