backing up Latitude CPx

  • Mike Kupfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      I have a Latitude running RH 6.2. I'm currently backing it up by
      doing a remote dump to a Solaris box, but I'm wondering what my
      options are for native backups (e.g., 4mm tape, Zip drive). I'd like
      to understand what hardware is available for the Latitude and of that,
      what's supported by Linux.

      thanks,
      mike
      --
      Mike Kupfer kupfer@...
      Solaris File Sharing Speaking for myself, not for Sun.