Configuration for I7500, 1280x1024, XF86 4.0.1?

  • Patrick Chase
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      Hello;

      I'm trying to get an I7500 with the 15.4" LCD working with XF86
      4.0.1 (from RH 7.0), and am not having a whole lot of luck. The
      server bombs out after a series of messages in which it excludes
      just about every possible mode for various reasons (Hsync violations,
      Vsync violations, etc, etc). I've tried the usual modelines from
      my 3.3.6 configs, with no luck.

      Has anybody else out there gotten this to work?

      Thanks,

      Patrick