Re: Shutdown problem Mandrake 8.2 in I8K

  • andy_bush
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2002
      No. The machine wasn't even connected. In the end I did a search on
      the machine for files containing /net. It found about 5.

      I commented out a line with /net in it in etc/auto.master

      I believe this is linked to automounting. Shutdown is now OK but I'm
      not sure if there are other consequences of me removing it from
      auto.master.

      Any ideas anyone ?