USB MPG2TV

  • geoffe02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2002
      Is there anything for the Linux user to use regarding the USB TV
      cards (especially the ones that talk about using MPEG2 encoding)? I
      managed to borrow a friend's I-O Data USB-MPG2TV USB TV Tuner and
      MPEG Encoder. But I have no idea how to make it work. Downloaded
      and installed XAWTV and KWINTV. But they don't seem to see the USB
      TV tuner. Also have BTTV compiled into my 2.4.18 kernel. Any ideas?

      Geoffe