Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Other screenies

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 10:34 PM
      Okay, got some more shots for you. The ones of my screen in X don't show
      up very well...it's hard to do it justice without actually seeing it
      first-hand.

      I took a couple shots of the keyboard area, including one with my hand for
      some idea of scale.

      Lastly, I took two shots of my screen (15" UXGA) in console mode. I boot
      my console up into vga 792 mode though, not the regular 80x25 console.

      The shots will be uploaded to the same URL as before (they'll be up in a
      few minutes).

      -steve

      --
      stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21