Display for CPx J750GT

  • liam_frawley@3com.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2000
      Hi,
      Just set up a dual boot on my new laptop (Win95 / Linux (Redhat
      v6.2)). Everything works fine while I'm docked and on a 17 inch dell
      monitor, but when I remove the laptop from the docking station and try
      to login to Linux it fails!! I just get the login prompt flashing on
      the screen, with no chance to type.

      I've tried messing around with the XF86Config file, but still no use.
      Help!!!
      Liam